Below is a short list of the trading books I found useful in developing my process. Click on the image if interested in purchasing these books.
1. How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market – I found this book very informational and entertaining. This is where I first learned about the Darvas box strategy.
2. How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times and Bad – This is a must read book to fully understand how stocks move and finding the big winners.
3. Super Trader, Expanded Edition: Make Consistent Profits in Good and Bad Markets – I enjoyed this book as it went into the psychological aspect of trading and how we can improve ourselves.
4. Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline and a Winning Attitude – Another amazing book on psychology of trading.
5. Getting Started in Chart Patterns – Good book if your starting out with technical analysis.
If you found this useful, then join me and my members and trade with us. Entries w/ stops and trade management to ride our winners. Visit AmyAtrade.com to register!